Home / Litigation
The Randle Law Office provides practical, strategic advice and experienced representation to protect clients and promote the clients’ interests in litigation.
With six attorneys, we serve clients in a “small-firm” atmosphere but with the efficiency of a much larger firm. RLO devotes personalized attention to every matter and makes sure clients and their cases receive the consideration they deserve. The RLO experienced litigators are ready and able to provide strong, effective representation in disputes whether or not they end up in Texas courts.
Some of the types of cases we have handled include:
- Defense for the city’s board of adjustment regarding permitted signs and billboards
- Annexation disputes
- ETJ dispute between cities
- Defended challenge of city ordinances
- Action filed on behalf of city regarding maintenance bond litigation for defective road construction
- Eminent domain cases for public use
- Injunction action for repeated code violations
- Suit to Quiet Title to Municipal Property