Judith El Masri
Executive Vice President
Judith El Masri is a New Jersey transplant but has resided in Houston, Texas for over 35 years. Judy became the Executive Vice President of Randle Law Office in 2021. Judy attended South Texas College of Law in Houston after graduating from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Judy’s legal career has always involved litigation and she has worked as an attorney in both corporate, and law firm environments specializing in commercial litigation, commercial and residential real estate, commercial lease disputes, construction law, homeowner association litigation, commercial contracts, oil & gas contracts, oil & gas litigation, employment law, transactional business acquisitions, liability and insurance litigation. Judy for a brief period worked as a prosecutor for The State of Texas Department of Public Safety. Since joining the Randle Law Office, Judy has provided legal advice to the following municipal entities: Angleton, Rosenberg, Fulshear, Mont Belvieu, Arcola, Meadows Place, Kendleton, Oak Ridge North, Brazos Country, Plum Grove, the Village of Pleak, the Village of Fairchilds, the Village Fire Department, Mexia EDC, Palestine EDC, Port Freeport, and Williamson County.
Judy has worked closely with City Council, Police Departments, City Managers, Planning and Zoning Commission, Parks Board, Public Works, Fire & EMS, Human Resources, Finance, Land Development, and Code Enforcement. Judith strives to personalize her representation of the cities the firm represents, and to provide responsive legal representation.
- Juris Doctorate, South Texas College of Law, 1990
- Bachelor of Arts, Rutgers College, Rutgers University, 1983
- Texas, 1990
- United States District Court for Southern, Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- All Texas State Courts
- Volunteer Mediator for Harris County Dispute Resolution Center, 2004 to Present
- Named as one of top 100 Harris County Dispute Resolution Mediators, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Volunteer Attorney Assisting Houston Area Women’s Center 1998 to 2008
- Pro Bono Attorney Houston Volunteer Lawyers, Houston Bar Association 1991 to 2010
- Texas City Attorney’s Association, (Merit Certificate in Municipal Law)
- Texas Municipal League
- Houston Bar Association; Professionalism & Gender Fairness Committee Member
- Harris County Dispute Resolution Center Volunteer Mediator
- Houston Volunteer Lawyer’s Program
- Volunteer and Referral Attorney for Houston Women’s Center
- Credentialed Mediator since 2004. Completed 72 hours of training, and successfully mediated more than 100 legal litigation and community disputes.
Publications and Lectures
- 2020 Texas City Attorney Summer Conference Presenter, “Street Smart” An Everyday Guide & Update to Everything City Street.”
- Sovereign Citizens and Your City; 2023 Harris County Judges Safety Conference & slated to present at International Municipal Lawyers Association Annual Conference in 2023